SKYLIFE Lounge Passes
Access with a Lounge Pass
The SKYLIFE Lounge accepts several types of lounge pass including:
- Priority Pass
- Lounge Key
- Diners Club International
Please note that the SKYLIFE Lounge can reach full capacity and guests holding lounge passes are accepted only where there is availability in the Lounge.
Guests holding valid passes/access cards that would like to book a guaranteed space in the Lounge can pay a fee of just £6* per person to ensure SKYLIFE has a place for you.
You may still access the lounge with your pass without a reservation; however, the SKYLIFE Lounge reserves the right to refuse entry if capacity is deemed to be limited and your space cannot be guaranteed.
* The reservation fee is solely a charge which secures a place for you in the SKYLIFE Lounge and may not be the full charge of your visit. The visit itself will be processed through your lounge membership pass. If, under the terms of your membership, there is an allowance of free visits, or your visits are already paid for through your associated bank account, these will also be deducted in the normal way. The pass/card should be presented at SKYLIFE reception on arrival, along with your booking confirmation, and must be valid on the day of your entrance. Please refer to your lounge pass provider for their full Terms and Conditions.
Terms & conditions
- The guest must present a valid lounge access pass along with their booking confirmation at the SKYLIFE reception to gain access to the SKYLIFE Lounge.
- On arrival, the visit will be recorded and processed as per the terms of the Customer’s lounge access pass.
- In the event of the Customer failing to arrive for their stay, London Southend Airport shall be under no obligation, at any time, to issue any refund, in full or in part, of the charges previously paid by the customer for a lounge pass reservation.
- Entry into the SKYLIFE Lounge is only permitted on the date of travel, for the time booked, and for the number of customers shown on the Booking Confirmation.